I’ve always had a passion for fitness, and have been active in the industry for 15 years. Being healthy gives me confidence and empowers me to have a positive outlook on life, particularly during those challenging moments. I love the way exercise makes me feel and strongly believe in the benefits it has for both body and mind.
As a busy working mum with two wonderful kids I’ve experienced the struggle many people face of finding time to exercise. I know what it’s like to lose fitness and gain weight, and I also know how amazing it feels to regain that fitness and enjoy being active again. What did it for me was learning about all of the different, enjoyable, time-efficient exercise methods which would let me get back into shape while still meeting the demands of life and caring for my family.
I feel rewarded knowing my ‘job’ is to encourage, teach and support people to create their best self. This is what moves me and motivates me to keep doing what I do. I get a buzz knowing my clients feel amazing as a result of their workouts.
I teach a combination of styles because our bodies and minds need constant stimulation and variety to stay motivated and achieve all round fitness. I apply, and you’ll learn different types of cardio, strength and conditioning exercises which will challenge your body and drive change. Change will become habit, and variety, consistency and intensity will transform you. I will not let you plateau.
You will raise your metabolism, improve your muscular strength, endurance, balance, core stability and overall cardio fitness. Combined with a nutritionally balanced and portion controlled diet you will achieve the sustainable results you deserve.
- Keeping fitness fun
- Helping you set fitness goals you can achieve and surpass
- Creating happy feelings with food
- Knowing what action you need to take to feel great.
- High intensity cardio
- Awesome breakfasts
- Uppercuts and hooks
- Wearing whatever I feel like
- Being a mum
- Staying young
- Training with variety & intensity
- Lifting more than men can
- Fitting more in the day
- Eating Chocolate
- Tailored exercise workouts & nutrition plans
- Level Three Exercise Professional (Fitness Australia).
- Cert III & IV Personal Trainer (Harpers Personal Training and Hi-Energy Network)
- Children's Trainer
- Children's Fitness & Nutrition
- Australian Institute of Kettlebells Trainer (AIK 1 & 2).
- Exercise Rehabilitation
- Sports Nutrition & Rehab
- Pilates Mat, and Pilates Fitball
- Senior First Aid Level & CPR
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences