Mad about salads and constantly creating interesting ways to eat a variety of veggies, this salad works with any accompaniment. I make large quantities to feed a family of four and have the leftovers for lunch the next day.
- 1/2 large or 1 small cauliflower
- 3 Large handfuls of spinach and rocket leaves
- Sprinkle of cranberries
- Handful of cashew nuts
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1 avocado cubed
Ingredients for Tahini and Yoghurt Dressing:
- 1/4 cup of Organic hulled tahini paste
- Approximately 3 tbsp of natural sheeps milk yoghurt
- Zest of 1/2 lemon and juice
- Large handful of chopped mint
- 1 small clove of garlic smashed to form a paste
- Salt to taste
- Break the cauliflower into florets and steam till tender. Once cooled add the rest of the ingredients into a large salad bowl.
- Make the dressing! Mix the tahini and yoghurt first then add the remaining ingredients to suit your taste. Adjust the quantities of yoghurt and lemon juice to achieve a smooth, creamy consistency and then stir some through the salad with some extra on the side.
- Add freshly chopped coriander or dill
- Add a touch of saffron to the dressing