- Reduce saturated fat and replace with healthier fats - E.g. avocado instead of butter
- Eat more green vegetables
- Eat low GI seeds, grains and pulses such as spelt, quinoa, lentils
- Reduce or eliminate alcohol, increase water and fresh vegetable juices
- Increase low GI fruit such as berries and green apples
- Have caffeine before training - this stimulates fat to come out of storage so you can use it for ENERGY!
- Include fresh chili in your diet
- Always eat breakfast - to reduce the risk of making poor food choices when you're famished come mid morning!
- Drink a glass of water of with every meal
- Plan and prepare your snacks
- Drink green tea
- Increase breakfast serving size and reduce dinner serving size
Fitness Tips – Fat Burning Tips of the Day
Make it happen! We all know, weight loss success (that is FAT not muscle) means really cracking down on what and how much you eat! 80% of weight loss success is achieved through your diet, exercise helps you maintain it and muscle keeps you burning it. Adapting small positive diet changes will help you look, feel and function better. Try these tips: