This is one of my favourite salsa/salad to have during the warmer months of the year. It's fresh, vibrant, a little spicy and has seasonal fruit and veggies that are delicious. Enjoy with grilled chicken, salmon fillet or with pulled pork in a corn tortilla.
- 1 x 400g tin of corn kernels
- 1 large sweet mango (diced into cubes)
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers (diced into cubes)
- 1/2 fresh jalepeno chilli
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1 x avocado diced
- handful of chives
- handful of coriander
- handful of mint
- Drain and toss the corn kernels in a salad bowl then add diced avocado, mango and cucumber.
- Finely dice the jalapeño and onions then add roughly chopped herbs.
- Squeeze some mango juice over the top, season with salt to taste and a dash of olive or macadamia oil (optional).