Home made protein packed energy balls. Eat these for afternoon tea with a cup of green tea or after a workout.
- 150g of whole cashew nuts
- 4 large Medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons of raw cacao
- 2 tablespoons of shredded coconut
- Extra coconut to roll and coat the balls
- Place all the measured ingredients into your food processor and blitz until combined and sticky.
- Turn mixture onto a sheet of baking paper and shape into 10 balls
- Roll the balls in the extra coconut and refrigerate until cold and set
A delicious ball of goodness at only 110 calories per serve - Yum!